29 dezembro 2005

Mist of colours

I listen to the music coming far away from me.
The blind wolf howles as I cry dry tears for being nothing.
The world is upside down, just waiting.
And I am a ghost drifting, praying to be.

Somewhere in the lost grazing, I open my arms to grab the winds.
Whirlpools and hurricanes come to claim their hearts.
Rainbows and rain whisper in my mouth and breake into parts.
I bow before them, 'cause they are my kings.

Crash, roll and jump!
Your anger is about to leave.
Spread your wings, let the springs follow down the mountains!
Open your minds, 'cause your hearts don't believe!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

gostei mto do teu blog continua, força.
LM

17:47  
Blogger Eilahtan Dreams said...

Volta, estás perdoado ;)

17:59  

Enviar um comentário

<< Dream Laughter